Friday, March 27, 2009

Obedience Training.

Mr. X has been singularly disobedient as of late. In the past four days, he has performed (in a mediocre fashion) on only two evenings. The other two evenings, he's decided that it's more important to be lazy and sleep. Thus, our kitchen is only halfway functional and my legs are reaching an itchiness level that is nearly intolerable. Not to mention that he spent the entire day at home today and did not accomplish one single thing that I had asked of him!

One would think that he'd be more inclined to stay in my good graces, but he is clearly not so inclined. I had planned to have him complete his dish cleaning duties while wearing nothing but a pair of my panties, but that no longer seems severe enough. I will have to consider what to do and update you on that later. There will be pictures, of course. I'll blur his face, but that's to protect me more than him.

At any rate, part of his punishment is going to be writing sentences. Since he is acting like a child, I will treat him as one.

1) I will not disobey Miss X.
2) I will not disobey Miss X.
3) I will not disobey Miss X.
4) I will not disobey Miss X.
5) I will not disobey Miss X.
6) I will not disobey Miss X.
7) I will not disobey Miss X.
8) I will not disobey Miss X.
9) I will not disobey Miss X.
10) I will not disobey Miss X.
11) I will not disobey Miss X.
12) I will not disobey Miss X.
13) I will not disobey Miss X.
14) I will not disobey Miss X.
15) I will not disobey Miss X.
16) I will not disobey Miss X.
17) I will not disobey Miss X.
18) I will not disobey Miss X.
19) I will not disobey Miss X.
20) I will not disobey Miss X.
21) I will not disobey Miss X.
22) I will not disobey Miss X.
23) I will not disobey Miss X.
24) I will not disobey Miss X.
25) I will not disobey Miss X.
26) I will not disobey Miss X.
27) I will not disobey Miss X.
28) I will not disobey Miss X.
29) I will not disobey Miss X.
30) I will not disobey Miss X.
31) I will not disobey Miss X.
32) I will not disobey Miss X.
33) I will not disobey Miss X.
34) I will not disobey Miss X.
35) I will not disobey Miss X.
36) I will not disobey Miss X.
37) I will not disobey Miss X.
38) I will not disobey Miss X.
39) I will not disobey Miss X.
40) I will not disobey Miss X.
41) I will not disobey Miss X.
42) I will not disobey Miss X.
43) I will not disobey Miss X.
44) I will not disobey Miss X.
45) I will not disobey Miss X.
46) I will not disobey Miss X.
47) I will not disobey Miss X.
48) I will not disobey Miss X.
49) I will not disobey Miss X.
50) I will not disobey Miss X.

Yes, he did type them all himself, no copying and pasting occurred. I watched him to make sure. Also, Mr. X is a poor typist, so this was rather more punishment than you might think.

No comments: